Saturday 2 May 2015

Claudia Practice


I first started by completing the base make-up and I used white foundation base and grey and white powder to create this pale almost ghost like complexion.



I completed the rest of the beauty make-up and did the bruising but as you can tell the bruising was not dramatic enough to show up well on camera. Also I felt that more eyeliner and mascara was needed to complete the look.



I think using more eyeliner and mascara worked well to define the eyes so that the viewers attention was still on them and wasn't completely distracted by the bruising and blood. I think this would be important in a television programme as the eyes are used a lot in acting, I made the bruising darker so it shows up on camera and added blood to make them look like fresh wounds. I also used a medium mixer to create sweat around the forehead but this did not show up as well so I then used lipgloss and the shine from it made the sweat stand out more. I also used some under the eyes to try and look like Claudia's eyes had been watering when she was running away from or fighting Mrs Laderman. I also used more grey under the eyes to try and make Claudia sleep deprived and I tried to make her complexion look unhealthy as it would be if she had been inside all the time until being lured out by Mrs Laderman. I am also going to do bruising and red marks on Claudia's arms to make it look like she has been in a fight with Mrs Laderman. I was originally going to use a purple dress for Claudia to wear but I found a blue dress which I think the style of would fit in better with The Vampire Diaries so I am going to change the colour of the eye shadow to more blue and grey tones to match this.




I was pleased with the shape of the curls and the shape of the hair around the face as I think it frames the face nicely. However I am going to use more grips and back comb the hair more to make the design more secure. I am also going to hide the grips by placing the top layer of curls over them which I also think will create a nice shape,


No comments:

Post a Comment