Saturday 2 May 2015

Mrs Laderman Practice






I practised my Mrs Laderman look on myself to help me finalise my design. I think I need to use more contouring to make the look more dramatic and to make the facial features look harsher. I also think the red and grey under the eyes is too un-natural for the look I want to create. I want Mrs Laderman to fit in with the people around her and I think in daily life this eye make-up would catch peoples attention too much


 I think the eye make-up looks better here and draws the attention to the eyes and defines them. I think when I used the red the viewers attention would have been more on the red and not the eyes. Also in my final shoot I will use darker eye make-up and more mascara and eyeliner to draw the viewers attention to the eyes more and make the eye area look more dramatic.



I also tried using a more natural lip stick shade as a lot of the characters in The Vampre Diaries do but I feel this is too soft for my Mrs Laderman character and also looks too much like my Claudia design.

















No comments:

Post a Comment