Saturday 2 May 2015

Mrs Laderman Final Shoot









These are some of the images from my Mrs Laderman Final shoot. The face make-up turned out how I had planned as her complexion was pale and cold and the rest of the make-up was dramatic in comparison, I wanted the make-up such as the shape of the eye shadow to be flattering on my model which I think it was. Therefore Mrs Laderman looks good but you can tell there's something a bit sinister about her. I was pleased with how I blended the make-up down the front of the neck and onto the chest to cover the suntan that my model had. However I should of blended more around the sides of the neck as in some of the profile shots you can see the difference in skin tone. Also I stupidly forgot to cover the suntan on her arms with the same base as the face so it's very obvious that Mrs Laderman is wearing base make-up to make her skin pale where as I wanted it to appear that her skin was that pale cold tone naturally. I also could of powdered the base a little more as I wanted the skin to look a bit dewy but I think in some of the shots it looks more oily than I wanted the skin to be.


I was pleased with the hair because the curls were the shape I wanted them to be and the hair was sleek and shiny so I think Mrs Laderman did look sophisticated. If I was going to change the hair at all I may have done the curls tighter at the top of the hair around the face instead of brushing the top curls out to create waves. This way the face may have been framed slightly better but overall I was pleased with my look.





I wanted Mrs Laderman to look well dressed and a bit glamorous like the main female characters in The Vampire Diaries often do especially on the adverts for the show. That's why I chose this style of dress for my model to wear and I also added a statement necklace to add to this. Although this is not used so much on the show I think it works well to bring the look together and enhances the dress.

I did the shoot outside against a wall as I wanted it to look like Mrs Laderman was creeping around outside Claudia's house. In my design Mrs Laderman can not harm Claudia whilst she is inside her house because although at first Claudia does not think Mrs Laderman is evil, she has watched so many horror shows that she knows how to protect herself and has modified her house so that evil creatures can not get inside. Therefore Mrs Laderman is trying to lure Claudia outside her house so that she can try and change Claudia to be evil just like she is and then when Claudia refuses Mrs Laderman attacks her but Claudia fights back and ultimately defeats Mrs Laderman.

Mrs Laderman Hair:

- Apply heat defense serum to the hair and brush the hair through.

-Section the hair at the front off and section the back of the hair into the layers you are going to use for the curls.

-Using medium tongs curl the bottom sections of the hair and then curl the other sections of the hair working upwards.

-Then curl the front section of hair.

-When the curls have set brush out the curls on the top two layers of the hair and the curls at the front of the face so that the hair becomes wavy instead of curled.

- Break up the bottom layers of curls using your fingers.

-Grip the hair to one side using kriby grips.

-Use hairspray to keep the curls in place.


Mrs Laderman Make-up:

-Moisturise the skin

-Use Kryolan grease based foundation, Illamasqua Matte primer and skin base foundation mixed together and apply all over the skin using a foundation brush. and blend using a buffer brush.

-Apply loose powder using a powder brush.

- Apply Kryolan bronzer to contour the face using a large round brush and a contouring brush.

-Apply Kryolan matte eye shadow in Black pepper, white pepper, caraway and fennel

-Apply black pencil and liquid eyeliner using an angle brush and apply black mascara using disposable wands.

-Apply eyebrow gel using a disposable wand

- Apply Kryolan lipstick LC008 and Mac Shine Lipgloss.

My Model:

Name: Sarah

Current routine: Uses products suitable to her skin type everyday, always removes make up properly.

Skin type: some acne and slightly oily but otherwise the skin is in very good condition

Hair type:  medium thickness, straight, ends in good condition

Length of hair: Very long with some long layers

Natural or coloured hair: Natural

Extensions or not: No

Eye Colour: Brown

Age: 23

Do they have any allergies? No

Are they on any medication? No

Are you wearing contact lenses? No

Contra-indications: No

Head lice: No

No comments:

Post a Comment