Monday 4 May 2015

Review

In the second part of the project I chose to base my characters on The Vampire Diaries. Therefore I researched the television programme and made some hair and make-up designs using the shows main characters as an influence. I also used some elements of the hair and make-up techniques we had learned in lectures as part of my designs. There were some elements of the make-ups that I thought could of gone better, for example the marks on Claudia’s arms which were a bit too harsh. However overall I think my Claudia and Mrs Laderman shoots went quite well and I was pleased with how the photographs looked.

I liked the brief but found it quite difficult to understand sometimes and it was challenging to try and fit Mrs Laderman and Claudia into the story of The Vampire Diaries. I think in the future I would try and think of my designs sooner to give me more time to try different looks and develop my ideas further. I think blogging is something I need to improve on, and I know I could of done a much better job and so I will try in the future to make my blogs better. I had a lot of ideas that are not on my blog as I did not complete the blog posts about them in time so I will try and improve my time management in the future so that my ideas are not wasted.

No comments:

Post a Comment